This week progress is on robot’s breathing mechanism, heartbeat, and the circuitry.
I tested the motors for the breathing mechanism and heartbeat with simpler prototypes, and tried out how much voltage each of them needs to create different ranges of breaths per minute and beats per minute and these are the notes that I wrote down:
I gathered the necessary speed according to my prior research, below is the table of different species and states of respiratory and heart rates:
I also made a casing for the motor as well as smoother gear for the breathing movement
(tested out different egg shapes for a better timing for the breathing movement, i found out that slight differences create a huge timing gap between them)
(evolutions of the prototypes)
That’s it for now, more updates to come.